Wednesday 23 January 2013

Another Memory Blog

Recall it now is a memory improvement site.

With:
  • Book Reviews of relevant memory books.
  • Articles on memory improvement
  • Techniques explained
Our mission - keep is simple, keep it practical, avoid fluff and theory.

Memory Improvement, Getting a better memory etc. is not hard. It just takes practice.

Another site on memory improvement?

Do you need another site on memory improvement. Or do you just need one that works? I'm writing this site to act as my single online resource. And most importantly, the most practical memory site around.

Of all the memory books I've read – I've extracted their essence and lessons and written it here for you.

I wrote this so that I could have one memory information source at my fingers and get rid of all of the other memory books and improvement tape and cd courses that I own.

I've also generalised my own models of memory - that's right, with no scientific training, I'm gonna spout stuff cause it works.

I used to host this site on sites.google.com but found it hard to manage so I've moved all the content over here on to blogger and it should make it simpler to keep up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment